Title: Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Two entirely unique gameplay styles collide – investigate the mysteries of Labyrinthia, solving puzzles as you go, then seek justice in the courts of law!
- Professor Layton’s expertise is put to the test at he explores the city, finding clues, solving puzzles and speaking with its enigmatic inhabitants
- Meanwhile, Phoenix Wright defends his client to the end in a courtroom quite unlike any he’s experienced before. With completely different laws and logic at play in Witch Trials, Phoenix must cross-examine witnesses, and sometimes even quiz multiple people at once to find contradictions
- Hint Coins can be found dotted around Labyrinthiaif you’re in a spot of bother, whether you’re trying a testing puzzle or having trouble cracking a particularly wily witness, buy a helpful clue to point you in the right direction
- Alternate between two play styles and experience the best of both worlds to solve a supernatural case filled with twists and turnabouts
- When the puzzle professor and the ace attorney unite, no conundrum can get between them and the truth!